Feeling the Universal Love

I've been feeling quite low over the last week or so. It's grief, it's the pandemic, it's being home with three kids all day, everyday, it's a bit of everything. I also am acutely feeling the hole in my life left by not being able to just simply hug another adult person. You know? It's so simple yet effective. We're all trying our best to stay connected but in case you need a little reminder, here is a poem for you, all of you.

Dear Everyone, A Love Letter to All

I belong to you.
You belong to me.
We are in the mystery 
of belonging - 
the discovery of the other
who is always there.
I am not I without relation to you. 
We must take care of each other 
in these times, yes,
but in all times too.
I show my heart to you
and I become more yours.
I see you and you are mine.


Comments

Popular Posts