Thwarted!

I feel like looking up words that begin in THW in my favourite Oxford English Dictionary but it is performing the duty, along with a few other tomes, of temporary sofa leg. You see, the leg on our couch broke many months ago and a new one has been on order for nearly the same amount of time at the store where we purchased said couch a mere two years ago (in November). The store in question is G.H. Johnson. They don't return calls about inquiries into the status of the replacement leg. I'm not surprise though, when we ordered the damn thing they delivered it without the legs and had to make a second trip to our apartment for the full assembly. Not only that, but they didn't deliver two of the main back cushions. I kept staring at the couch thinking something is wrong. Luckily I had taken a picture with the trusty cell phone when I was shopping and saw the missing cushions. When we finally had all of the components to the couch  I noticed that one of the recently added cushions had bird shit, or something remarkably like it, on the fabric. Off I went to the store to request, politely, a new cushion. It has turned out to be quite the saga. Well, this isn't even what I intended on launching into in this post; I was thwarted in three efforts establish a reign of order on the household and I am simply fed up! 

Comments

Popular Posts