I'm doin' it

Blogging, that is.

Will anybody read it? I wonder, does it matter? What will I gain from this? I suppose I hope to be able to distill my thoughts and be able to know myself a little better.

Either that or I'll just be rambling about knitting, food and complaining about work. Gee, do I really need a blog to do that?

Right now I'm sitting at In the Loop Cafe where I'm not knitting, but fielding phone calls from work and starting up my blog. I can be easily distracted. They have yummy scones, a nice selection of yarn and plenty of space.

http://www.intheloopcafe.com/

Tomorrow I will be off to the passport office before I embarrassingly don't have a current passport when the need to travel for work arises. Especially since I've reminded my team to be sure their passports are up to date.

What do I do? Well, I'm a production manager on a lifestyle tv show about real estate. I think I'm going to leave it vague for now.

And now I will be signing off because I really want to knit on the little colourful socks.

Merlot

Comments

A Humble Chef said…
We're reading it. I hope you're more consistent than we are sometimes. And don't be afraid to leave comments with possible wine pairings.

Popular Posts